AFP Ottawa’s Future Leaders Mentorship Program In Partnership with RBC
AFP Ottawa is committed to providing opportunities for young people to learn more about our dynamic philanthropic sector. With the support of RBC, we’ve created the AFP Ottawa Future Leaders mentorship program, the first of its kind in Canada.
As part of this program, promising young people aged 19-35 from the national capital region are paired with experienced fundraising professionals, and together they attend AFP Ottawa’s Fundraising Day for networking, skills, and professional development.
Benefits for protégés:
- Receive a complimentary, one-year membership to AFP Ottawa, offering you extensive benefits. Learn more here
- You’ll be matched with an experienced fundraiser or professional in the nonprofit sector whose interests align with your own (where possible). They will help you network and answer questions throughout Fundraising Day, and beyond
- Complimentary registration for AFP Ottawa’s 2021 Fundraising Day
- You’ll also receive complimentary registration for ALL of AFP Ottawa’s professional development events for 2021, including specific educational sessions geared towards networking, personal branding and skills development
Benefits for mentors:
- Receive complimentary registration for AFP Ottawa’s 2021 Fundraising Day
- Opportunity to lead AFP’s new monthly “Ask me Anything” series, a virtual, members-only coffee chat
- Complimentary registration for ALL of AFP Ottawa’s professional development events for the rest of 2021
- Develop your leadership skills, and the knowledge that you’re helping develop the next generation of leaders in our industry
Please use the links below to submit your application today. If you have any questions about the program, please contact Claire Lewis, Mentorship Chair, AFP Ottawa Board of Directors, at email@example.com.