Thinking about going for your CFRE? The AFP Ottawa Lending Library has books that can help you prepare for the CFRE exam. Why not take out a book or two and see how well your current knowledge matches up with what you’ll need for the exam? Use of the Lending Library is free and books are couriered directly to you at no charge.
Books available from the CFRE Resource Reading List:
- Excellence in Fundraising in Canada (Volume One): The Definitive Resource for Canadian Fundraisers, edited by Guy Mallabone
- Achieving Excellence in Fundraising (Fourth Edition), edited by Eugene R. Tempel, Timothy L. Seilor, Dwight F. Burlingame
- Keep Your Donors: The Guide to Better Communications and Stronger Relationships by Tom Ahearn and Simone Joyaux
- Beyond Fundraising: New Strategies for Nonprofit Innovation and Investment by Kay Sprinkel Grace
- Major Donors: Finding Big Gifts in Your Database and Online by Ted Hart, James M. Greenfield, Pamela M. Gignac, Christopher Carnie
- Strategic Fund Development (Third Edition): Building Profitable Relationships that Last by Simone P. Joyaux, ACFRE
- Capital Campaigns (Fourth Edition): Strategies that Work by Andrea Kihlstedt with Gail Perry, Miriam Barnard
- Ethical Fundraising: A Guide for Nonprofit Boards and Fundraisers, edited by Janice Gow Pettey
AFP members can check out up to 3 books at a time and with our free courier service the books are delivered directly to you and picked up when you are done.